My Follower xD

1.10.09

So Funny Itzz?

after the assembly
form3 student nid to stay back
after that we sitting there and heard wad the teacher talking about!
suddenly the SPBT der teacher call me get out from the barisan
i dunnoe wad happen..
and i nvr do anything...
aiks..

after that,when i back to the barisan
waikin, ming huang,lee cheah,pui yan and wai ying
laugh at me..
then i heard sum1 said..
my bags gt small stone and sand..
wad?!
who done it?
i dunnoe..
at the last i tot is lee cheah or pui yan put it..
and i act nothing
bt i was very angry at that time!!

then ming huang said
waikin put it..
when i noe it
i straight beat waikin
after tat..
my mood is going down
then i heard ming huang said sumthing abt me..
and then they laugh against

i reali hate those are taking joke at me!!
is so funny?
i dun think so!!
i feel it so childish!!
i treated u all as my best fren or half family
bt!
wad u all treated on me?
u all let me feel so dissapointed


after back class
i no talking anything with them
jz keep silent..!!

during the rest..
i chit-chat with choong jun
and they go to canteen without told me..
bt
i saw them waiting me at another side..
i did nt go around there

coz i dun wan see them!!

and then
i told choong jun i very upset nw
and blah blah blah
aiks..
after that choong jun make me happies again
hahahs..

after rest
when i back class
i heard lee cheah talking with ming huang
said:is u put the sand and small stone to his bag..
when i heard it
i reali fucking angry!!
why he always ply on me?
it so funny itzz?
when tuesday u and ur fren put a bits of plastic paper on my hair
i oledi forgive u
bt nw..
u ply me against
hey!
u so hate me meh?
if u reali hate me juz straight tell me!!
no nid do tis such of things on me!!

when i noe it..
i reali upset
why he treated me like tat?
wad should i do?
and i blame wrong ppl
be4 i think whose are put the small stone inside my bag
including pui yan and lee cheah
bt NOT
is ming huang done it!!
and i beat waikin ..
wad!!

nt he done it
and then i blame him

oh my god!!
i noe gv ppl blame der feeling is nt gd..
i should go say sorry to him?

i dunnoe yet..
blur blur@...@
later see when tution he gt chat with me or not
if he no chat with me means he angry at me
and i should say sorry to him

Untill nw. .
i still dunnoe who include put the stone inside my bag..
bt..
i jz hope
NOT INCLUDE waikin and lee cheah!!

after school
i did nt accompany ming huang
i juz walk with choong jun
bt he said he wan accompany his gf
never mind luh
hahaha
i can see u love yeat ting so much..
so jeslous when see those couple in front of me @...@

choong jun ar..
thanks u alot..
when i unhappy
u always stand beside me
and heard wad i talking..
thanks alot!!

6 条评论:

匿名 说...

我又没有生气你-___-''
都给你捏惯了的啦~~~啊哈哈哈
我还以为你和明晃在玩排斥罢了~~~`
幸好你用的英文字不深=.=

`WK+

иаιzüι♥ 羅志祥 说...

aiyooo~~

dun diu tat all BRAINLESS ppl...

juz sohaiii

Gino Low 说...

拍射啦~
怪错人了
刚刚我问了莉嘉
我才知道你没份弄我~
sorry啊
sayang回你^^

我现在真的很讨厌他
做么他要一直弄我
去死啦!!

没什么事了啦
刚刚下午睡了一觉没事了^^

Gino Low 说...

aiyoyo
naizui a
dun talk vulgar..
gal mai talk so much la~
hehex

nothing jor la
i dun care what they done for me jor!
those treated me like a fren i noe de..

MuacKSss~

匿名 说...

你平时嘛是一直弄他。
彼此彼此啦。
`WK+

Gino Low 说...

但是我没弄到很过火咯
都是普通的玩
他过份到跟我后面的那几个
一起来放东西去我的头

就算人家要弄他
我都会叫人家不要弄他
看到他给别人弄
我也会跟他说

但是呢?
他不是
他跟埋别人一起来弄我!!


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com